Avocados are one of my favorite foods. Creamy, filling, good for you and your skin!
This is one of my favorite recipes!
Enjoy : )
- Onion (any kind)
- Sandwich thins
- Ranch dressing
- Cheese (cheddar works well)
- Alfalfa sprouts (optional)
- Mash avocado (1/2 of one is usually enough unless you want to really pile it on) in a small bowl
- Cut a few strips of the onion; cut a slice of the tomato
- Spread avocado on one sandwich thin, top with tomato slice, onion slices, pepper
- Spread ranch and top with cheese on other sandwich thin
- Broil in oven until cheese is melted (a few minutes)
- Top with alfalfa sprouts