- Tofu scramble. This is great, especially if you have some extra time in the morning. Throw in some tofu crumbles and your favorite veggies into a saute, and you are totally set! Soooooo goooood.
- Green smoothie with fruit salad. Green smoothies are a FABULOUS way to start the day. I like to supplement them with either a bowl of fruit or a granola bar, so that I’m not starving an hour later.
- Avocado spread on whole-wheat toast or bagel. To those non-vegetarians who like bagels with cream cheese in the morning: why not substitute avocado?! Way healthier and oh so good.
- Breakfast Burrito. This is the best. Beans, rice, tofu, veggies. Yuuuuuuuum.
- Oatmeal. Try it with some almond milk and maple syrup.
P.S. Add a side of heaping potatoes made the night before, for a super hearty side to any breakfast.
What do you like for breakfast?