I’ve been getting into positive affirmations lately. They seem to work really well for me. I like to pick one every morning when I wake up, and keep thinking about it throughout the day. Affirmations are also a great tool for you negative thinkers out there–focusing on just one phrase throughout the day will slowly change your thought process.
- I am a victor, not a victim.
- I am friendly, kind, and outreaching to others.
- I am a success-seeker, not a failure-avoider.
- I radiate happiness, health, love, and energy.
- Today is a great day to be alive.
What are some of your favorite affirmations?