Kale is one of the most wonderful leafy greans out there. I swear to you, I can never stop eating it.
It’s full of wonderful nutritional benefits, such as:
- High iron
- HIGH vitamin K, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin A
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties
Apart from it’s wonderful wonderful benefits, it also happens to be pretty easy to cook.
I switch off from sautéing it as a side dish, sticking it in stirfrys, eating it raw, and most recently, making kale chips.
A friend recently showed me this fantastic kale recipe, which is simple, easy, and delicious.
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly coat your chopped kale with olive oil on both sides
- Place on baking pan and sprinkle with salt
- Put in oven for 10 minutes total, flipping over after 5 minutes
What’s your favorite kale chips recipe?